Living Well Resources Guide
Whether your biggest concern is coping with stress, managing time, getting organized, handling finances, enriching your social life, or keeping up with your exercise program, Viderity’s resource guide can help. Many thanks to the staff who contributed to this list of useful links.
- Get rewarded for regular spending .
3. Increase your productivity with technology gadgets.
- Best Portable Monitors
- Best Lighting for Webcam Streaming
- Top 5 Laser Keyboards
- Best Smart Plugs
4. Diversify your culinary palate from your couch.
- Prepared Meals
5. Reduce fear, anxiety, and loss with an emergency plan.
SAVE MONEY & TIME
6. Stick to your meal plan and your budget and avoid impulse buys!
8.Streng then your immune system, streng then your wallet.
- Yoga with Adriene
- Best Fitness Trackers
- Best At-Home Workout Equipment
- Not listed: The Mirror
- Playing Cards–Full Body Workouts
BOOST YOUR BRAIN
9. Gofor short learning sessions.
10. Engage with the content you’re digesting.
11. Make learning fun!
12. Add a leisurely form of multitasking to your schedule with podcasts, videos, and audiobooks.
13. Follow your role model–put people in your life who in spire you.
14. Joinabook club.
15. Didn’t get to everything you’d hoped to read during the day? Archive articles you find interesting and read them before bed.
16. Strang then your brain with interactive games.
17. Take a virtual class to learn something new.
18. Decide what’s important to you, and don’t compromise your values.
- Investing Your Time and Energy Worksheet: This tool will help you to visualize the future with a better understanding of what brings you the greatest intrinsic rewards and the deepest sense of meaning and purpose.
19. Embrace JOMO(Joy of Missing Out), not FOMO(Fear of Missing Out)
20. Fully embracetoday,nomatter thesituation.
21. Spend Time in Nature.
22. Use more of your mental camera.
- Next time you feel the need to snap a photo and post online, don’t. Enjoy the moment for what it is.
23. Journal More.
- Commit 30 Fitness Journal: The Commit 30 Fitness Journal helps you focus on movement, nutrition, mind fulness and motivation one day at a time.
- Commit 30 Joy Journal: A simple sentence scribbled in your journal is enough to chronicle your moments of gratitude and joy.
- Bullet Journal:The mind fulness practice disguised as a productivity system.
- Full Focus Planner: The Full Focus Planner ends the tyranny of the never-ending to-do list by helping you focus on what matters most: clear goals, less overwhelm, progress and prioritization
- Moleskine Classic Journal: Moleskine classic notebooks are perfect notebooks for writing journals, a daily diary, or note taking in college classes or meetings.
24. Find Calm in Making Art.
- Paint the Town: A virtual and mobile entertainment service that helps guests socialize, explore their creative side, and take home amazing memories and unique masterpieces.
25. Eat, Drink, and Be Merry
- Virtual Happy Hour with Cocktail Courier: We take the best recipes from the nation’s top bartenders, make them into delicious cocktail kits. You get to “wow” your friends and enjoy bar quality drinks at home!
- Sur La Table Online Cooking Class: Join our expert chefs live from the comfort of your own kitchen for fun, hands-on classes that cover everything from mispen place to plating..
26. Connect with Loved Ones.
- Games You Can Play via Zoom
- Word Generator
- Use this to play Pictionary, Charades, Catchphrase, and more!
- Other ideas with loved ones…
- Cook am altogether
- Attend an online event together
- Makeup Scavenger Hunt For Items Around Your home
- Host a trivia night
- Read a book together
27. Try Something New.
- AirBnb Online Experiences
- Goon a Leopard Safari in Sri Lanka
- Family Magic Show and Magic Lesson
- Bake French Pastries in Paris
- Discover Buenos Aires Street Art and Sketch
- Learn Sign Language Through Games