Setting up your email signature is simple and helps all of us at Viderity put a consistent face forward as we communicate with clients. Just follow the simple steps below to get started.
- Open the Viderity Signature Template.html file in your browser.
- Select the signature and copy it to the clipboard (Ctrl+C or ⌘+C).
- Use the instructions below to install the generic signature file into your preferred email client(s).
- Once you’ve pasted the content into your email client, update the signature with your personal information:
- Your name and any professional designations
- Your job title
- Your email address
- Your mobile phone
- Your Viderity extension (contact your project supervisor if you don’t know your extension)
- All other information should remain unchanged. Also, don’t change any of the text sizes or fonts.
Email Client Instructions
This helpful tutorial tells you how to manually create or change a Gmail signature on your computer, Android device, iPhone, or iPad.
iPhone & iPad
There are a few different articles available on setting up your email signature on iPhone and iPad, including this one, which was tested with iPhone Mail 6, iOS Mail 9, and iOS Mail 10.
Mail for Mac
This tutorial walks you through how to set up and preview your email signature for Mail.
Here’s a detailed overview on how to create and personalize your email signature in Office 365, Outlook 2016, and Outlook 2017. If you’re still using an older version, here’s the guide for Outlook 2010 and 2007.
Samsung Email App
If you’re sending emails from your Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge, follow these simple directions to set up your email signature.
Here’s where you can find instructions to edit or update your Yahoo! email signature.