Viderity employees have a wide range of interests, experiences and backgrounds. But, we all share an interest in growing technical, leadership and communication skills. Viderity encourages and supports this growth through extensive training and mentorship opportunities.
Our management supports open communication, transparency and empowerment. Every member of the Viderity team has the ability to make decisions and make an impact. With this responsibility comes high expectations.
Our work requires problem solving skills, a passion for continual innovation and learning, mutual respect for team members and a dedication to providing the best customer service experience possible.
- Be a great company to do business with—for clients and suppliers
- Provide only superior services
- Encourage communication and provide polite customer service
- Stay creative, forward thinking, proactive, entrepreneurial, and adaptive
- Promote trust and credibility through ethical and legal conduct
- Promote diversity of experience, culture, ideas, and opinions
- Help create a better community through our actions
- Sponsored education/training
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) matching plan
- Option to choose 1099 hourly, W2 hourly, or W2 salaried
- Paid vacation and holidays if W2 salaried
- Paid sick and personal leave if W2 salaried
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Smart and intellectually curious,
- Seeks a challenging work experience,
- Wants to gain expertise in your field,
- Enjoys providing the highest level of customer service,
- Wants to work someplace with advancement opportunities,
- Acts in an honest and ethical manner, and
- Can have fun while working hard
Please submit your resume to Viderity along with a cover letter indicating the type of information technology management, analysis, development, testing, or sales position that you seek. We look forward to hearing from you!